Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Time Well Spent: So long, farewell: See you in my future.

The roads we travel and the people we meet.

As I began this class I bought my hopes and dreams, my inspiriting and my disconforts. When I met my online colleagues, I knew they were my supporters. I have learned one thing that mean so much to me. No matter how far we are apart we were a team. I will always charest my learning experiences and the information that I picked up from each of you and Dr. Teri I appreciate you too. Thank you for helping me to accompolish my dream, a Master in Early Education, is now a reality.
I learned to make a “wordle” something I had never done, I learned to about my biased, did’nt know I had them, and I’ve learned that I need all of you today, tomorrow, and forever.

I will not forget the people I met in the 2011-2013 Masters of Early Childhood Studies, Master’s Degree Program
Thank you.

http://www.sde.ct.gov/sde/cwp/view.asp?a=2678&q=320796

4 comments:

  1. The wordle was quite an interesting thing to learn. I am glad to have crossed paths with you. Til, next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graduation? It's a date. (lol)Thank you for being a part of my life. I know we will hear from each other again, stay in touch. leslieturner205745@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie! Thanks for being a supportive colleague. I hope we meet again. May you continue turning your dreams and goals into a reality! Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope that many of us will continue to stay in contact. It would be nice to have one another's continued encouragement to make a difference! Looking forward to seeing you in our future.

    ReplyDelete