Tuesday, June 25, 2013

REFLECTING ON LEARNING


I don’t need and explanation for what I have become. My most passionate hope for my future is to become a resource for early childhood education. I want to learn all there is to know about early childhood and early childhood education. Teaching young children and families about anti-biases, what is fairness, and social justice will enable me to be a part the future for all children. My passion is to excel in early childhood and grow to become a successful educator and bring value to teaching. I may not have an opportunity to teach all children and I may not be able to meet all family’s needs, but I will put all my learning experiences and knowledge towards being the best early childhood professional I can be. My passion is for the hope of the future, educating one child at a time. I am a teacher and my passion is to teach. I look forward…



My community of practice: my colleagues, my friends, my instructors, and all the early childhood professionals in the world. Those that I have met, those that I will never meet, and those that have paved a way for me to be the person I am today.

This is for all of you who have helped on my journey. I never could have made it without you. May your lives be filled with an abundance of children. May my love for you never cease. I can never measure how I feel and my gratitude will last through eternity. Thank you for being there for me. You will always be a part of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment